Our laboratory provides service for the analysis of both traditional and non-traditional fuels, different types of combustion residues and certain flue gas parameters. The laboratory is equipped for measuring thermal and technical parameters necessary to determine fuel and energy potential of different materials. We are also able to investigate physical and chemical properties of the products of combustion and pyrolysis as well as the chemical composition of other materials.
- Assessment of thermochemical properties of solid combustible waste materials.
- Optimization and formation of suitable batches for waste combustion furnaces.
- Optimization of waste materials energy recovery in pilot plant and operational plant scales.
- Thermogravimetric analyzer TGA 701.
- Semi-automatic calorimeter AC 600.
- Elementar analyzer CHSN628.
- Multi-phase carbon and water determination apparatus RC612
- X-ray fluorescence spectrometer Spectro Xepos (XRF).
- Surface characterization analyzer Micromeritics 3 Flex (gas physical sorption - BET isotherm).
- Metrohm 930 Compact Flex ion chromatograph.
- Isotachophoretic analyzer Villa Labeco EA 102.
- Moisture/volatile carbon/fixed carbon/ash content determination in liquid and solid samples.
- Determination of total calorific values, calculation of net calorific values in solid samples.
- Determination of basic elemental composition (C, H, N, S) in solid samples.
- Determination of carbon phases by controlled temperature steps.
- Accredited analyses of polynuclear aromatuc hydrocarbons (PAH) and volatile organic compounds (VOC) in air.
- Other instrumental analyses (individual requests are subject to consults):
- Elemental analysis of solid and liquid samples (XRF).
- Chromatographic analyses (HPLC and IC).
- Isotachophoretic analyses of anions.
Mgr. Pavel Buček, Ph.D.
tel.: 00420 597 32 7321