The laboratory focuses on solving problems associated with the research of solid residues that arise during combustion processes and products of a similar nature, such as fly ash or slag. Attention is paid to the properties of these products concerning their impact on environmental components and properties that can be used in choosing their material use. The problem of research of hydration properties of products of interest or the area of latent hydraulics is solved.
- Material utilization of solid residues after waste incineration.
- Cementation of solid residues after waste incineration.
- Hydraulic and latent hydraulic properties of technogenic pozzolans.
- Compacting of fine-grained substances.
- A set of means for the preparation of bodies for monitoring hydration and latent hydration processes (molds of various sizes, punches, vibrating table, hydration box).
- Hydraulic press for monitoring the mechanical bodies of binder systems.
- Planetary mill.
- Electric resistance furnace (1400 ° C and 1700 ° C).
- Helium automatic pycnometer.
- Sieving machine for sieve analysis.
- X-ray diffractometer for phase analysis of powder materials.
- Scanning electron microscope with EDS detector for chemical microanalysis.
- Determination of phase composition by X-ray method. powder diffraction
- Determination of material density.
- Verification of the binding capabilities of materials.
- Cementation of waste materials.
- Determination of volume changes of oxide systems by the action of water.
doc. Ing. Jozef Vlček, Ph.D.
tel.: 00420 597 32 7308